What is purpose of your Non-Profit?
You deserve confidence that you’re working with a company whose mission is aligned with yours. You deserve to keep more of your organization’s investment returns to devote to your mission. You deserve personal service from a partner whose core purpose is to help you succeed.
You deserve Shepherd Advisor.
Asset Management Services
Shepherd Advisor, can help your nonprofit organization become better stewards of the resources God has given you. We act as Chief Investment Officer (CIO) for a competitive cost and our service includes:
- Review and/or creation of investment policy
- Organizational/individual portfolio review and design
- Investment management team knowledge and report preparation
- Estate planning and bequest consultation
If you are like most nonprofits, you constantly feel like your financial health is dependent on the current year’s giving cycle. Stop running your organization from one fiscal year to the next. Plan for the long-term health and sustainability of your organization by building an endowment fund.
Immediate gifts of cash do not make all fundraising dreams come true. Ministry goals are bigger than just the here and now. The future of a nonprofit organization can be enhanced with infinitely more security by long-term planning.
A carefully planned endowment for an organization can shape future expansion, change even more lives and bring dreams into reality. If organizational leaders are willing to dream big, plan wisely and hope for a better tomorrow, more can be accomplished.
Let Shepherd Advisor assist you in launching an Endowment Campaign for your organization. We can help you put a plan in place to launch your Endowment Campaign through an effective case statement, to train the Board regarding its role in the campaign’s success, and to set goals for capital funding.
- Preparation – Shepherd Advisor will work with you to plan and prepare your endowment fund. This includes creating and working with a steering committee on the vision and fundamentals of the fund.
- Development – The next step is to develop the case for support. This often involves setting goals for the fund as well as crafting the messaging about the need and long-term benefits of the fund.
- Marketing – Once your endowment is established, we can help you market it to potential donors during silent and public phases. During this step, we will also assist you in highlighting a donor recognition plan.
- Management – We will take care of monitoring the fund, overseeing disbursements, assuring reporting, and providing general stewardship advice for your board and leadership.
Committed to Service
Successful financial strategies starts with an excellent client relationship and purpose. Our mission and values include exceeding our client’s every service expectation. Call us today to discuss investment strategies that can help you realize your purpose.